I am a Python and Go developer based in Bangalore, India. I work with DataWeave, a Bangalore based startup that provides pricing and retail intelligence for e-commerce vendors, as a Data Engineer in their Products Team. Before joining DataWeave, I finished my Masters in Information Technology with Data Science specialization from IIIT-Bangalore and finished my Masters thesis during my internship in Infosys Labs.
Whenever I find time, I contribute to open source. My contributions can be found on my Github profile.
I like working with/on distributed systems, large scale data and building data products.
Find me here.
- F. Frattini, S. Sarkar, J.N. Khasnabish, S. Russo, Using Invariants for Anomaly Detection: The Case Study of a SaaS Application, 2014 IEEE International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering Workshops (ISSREW), Naples, Italy.
- J.N. Khasnabish, M. Sodhi, J. Deshmukh, G. Srinivasaraghavan, Detecting Programming Language from Source Code using Bayesian Learning Techniques, 10th International Conference on Machine Learning and Data Mining (MLDM 2014), St. Petersburg, Russia.
- S. Kulkarni, S. Srinivasa, J.N. Khasnabish, K. Nagal, S. Kurdagi, SortingHat: A Framework for Deep Matching Between Classes of Entities, 10th International Workshop on Information Integration on the Web (IIWeb 2014) co-located with ICDE 2014, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- J.N. Khasnabish, A. Verma, S. Rao, Implementing a Publish-Subscribe Distributed Notification System on Hadoop, 48th CSI Annual Convention 2014, Vizag, India.
- J.N. Khasnabish, Codon Optimization using MapReduce, IJARCSSE (International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering).
- J.N. Khasnabish, A. Verma, A. Bajpai, Classification Of Roles In Healthcare Delivery Process And Centralizing The Health Information System On Classified Roles, 8th International Telemedicine Conference 2012, Coimbatore, India.
- Image Processing at Scale with Go, GopherCon India 2011, Bangalore, India. (slides)
- Python + Spark: Lightning Fast Cluster Computing, PyCon India 2014, Bangalore, India. (slides) (video)
- Implementing a Publish-Subscribe Distributed Notification System on Hadoop, 48th CSI Annual Convention, Vizag, India. (slides)
Adapted from a template by Matei Zaharia.