Hi! I am Jyotiska, a developer currently living in Bangalore, India. I am the co-founder and CTO of KrishiHub. Previously, I worked at GSN Games as a Data Engineer. Before this, I was with DataWeave building their products. I did my masters from IIIT Bangalore with Data Science specialization. My masters thesis was a collaboration between University of Naples and Infosys Labs, where I interned during my final semester.
- stackzed - stackzed lets you create beautiful and unique stack pages for you or your organization that you can share with the rest of the world. (Inactive)
- Which Pokémon is it? - A trivia game that lets you guess the name of the Pokémon from the silhouette on screen. Received close to 30,000 game sessions within few days on launch. Got featured on Product Hunt and other websites.
- prettytable - CLI module for printing pretty tables on console from multiple data sources.
- colorweave - A Python module to extract dominant colors from images.
- go-colorweave - Port of ColorWeave module in Go.
- minpubsub - A minimal PubSub based distributed message queue model with multiple backend persistence modes - InMemory, SQLite, MySQL, MongoDB.
- jsonq - Query a JSON stream from command line.
- go-webcolors - Port of webcolors library from Python to Go.
- minni - A tiny and minimal static site generator written in Python.
- Introduction to DataFrames in Spark, Apache Spark Meetup July 2015, Bangalore, India.(slides)
- Image Processing at Scale with Go, GopherCon India 2015, Bangalore, India. (slides) (video)
- Python + Spark: Lightning Fast Cluster Computing, PyCon India 2014, Bangalore, India. (slides) (video)
- Implementing a Publish-Subscribe Distributed Notification System on Hadoop, 48th CSI Annual Convention, Vizag, India. (slides)