Whenever I find time, I work on few side projects and contribute to open source. My contributions can be found on my Github profile.
- prettytable - CLI module for printing pretty tables on console from multiple data sources.
- colorweave - A Python module to extract dominant colors from images.
- go-colorweave - Port of ColorWeave module in Go.
- minpubsub - A minimal PubSub based distributed message queue model with multiple backend persistence modes - InMemory, SQLite, MySQL, MongoDB.
- jsonq - Query a JSON stream from command line.
- go-webcolors - Port of webcolors library from Python to Go.
- minni - A tiny and minimal static site generator written in Python.
- Introduction to DataFrames in Spark, Apache Spark Meetup July 2015, Bangalore, India.(slides)
- Image Processing at Scale with Go, GopherCon India 2015, Bangalore, India. (slides) (video)
- Python + Spark: Lightning Fast Cluster Computing, PyCon India 2014, Bangalore, India. (slides) (video)
- Implementing a Publish-Subscribe Distributed Notification System on Hadoop, 48th CSI Annual Convention, Vizag, India. (slides)
Adapted from a template by Matei Zaharia.